Lego Lego and more Lego

Lego

you all should know by now how much i love Lego and since  march break i got a new Lego set and i made  some more new Lego. so i am going to talk about Lego and at the end i will post some  pictures and videos of Lego and some other building thing. Lego is amazing because you can build any thing like even the cn tower and other famous buildings like the Ifall tower and plus if you are bored you can build something out of Lego also it gets your mind of any thing and makes you relax.  if you have photos of your Lego at home then write a comment witch has a link to your pictures.             my Lego photos below: 

my cement truck 

my house                                                                                                                                        my tank     

One thought on “Lego Lego and more Lego

1. Hi my name is Austin.I like you Lego post and pictures.It is so cool.You have a awsome blog. You even have your 5 favorite moves.Thats also cool.